Friday, November 6, 2009

Last day of school.

This year passed so quickly, like zooomz. My Sec 1 life officially ended today. It's kind of sad that I only have 1 year left with Iver. I didn't treasure the times we had together at the beginning of the year, and when I realized how stupid I had been, it was already in mid September. However I'm glad that after EOYs Iver really became closer and more bonded. Hope that all of us will treasure the times in year 2 yeah? :)

Everybody grew, including me. Mentally yeah, not physically. But well, vertically for my case too :) (haha bhb) From strangers to classmates, to friends, to one big family. Thick or thin, we've been through alot together as a class. I really lovelovelovelovelove Iver!!!(Insert humongous heart here) 

Last but not least, HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!

Here's a list on what I wish to accomplish :)

1) Read alot like some idiot. Haha geeeek! :/       

2) Go out with old friends :D

3) K box with Clarissa and Cheryl!

4) Shoppppp!

5) Pack my room

6) Games

7) Scrapbooking and stuff 

8) Make presents

9) Visit the zoo (YESSS!)

10) Play more piano and trumpet. Maybe learn guitar toooo. (L) 

KL trip with MOB from 31st Dec-4th Jan as well, really can't waittttttt! 

Gonna spend my hols wisely yes I'm so guai. Muahahahaha. :D 

No comments: