Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum! 

HEYHEYHOHO! I'm highhhh. Nah, I'm like so bloody tired. ):

Today's an eventful day. :)

First, went for Marathon with Xinyu and her mama. I thought it was supposed to start at 7 so I woke up at 5.30. And, WTH, I saw the wrong time. @#%$%^%&*&*(*&(^$%@#$!@ The Marathon was supposed to begin at 8 instead. Walao, my beauty sleep ahhhh. D: Anyw, I'm quite happy that I managed to complete. Maybe I was slacking at the last 2km or so, but the satisfaction to complete it was great. :) Went to RTC to bathe and makan with Xinyu and her parents. Then, we went to play at the arcade. So bloody fun hah. D: Spent alot of money but nvm. :) 

APEC rehearsal was fun! We tried on Peranakan costumes and camwhored like siao. I'm playing the Chinese Gong hahahaha. Not bad lah I like it. :D Anyw, learnt about the Peranakan Wedding and it's cool you know. Oh yeah, we saw this girl and she's like damn chiooooo. Her eyes are like 0.0 Really looking forward to 12 & 14 Nov. APEC!!!

No comments: