Saturday, December 20, 2008

hohohohohohoh ! helloooo world. :D
i decided to write a letter to Santa.
due to the influence of anana. (:
cool.
it rhymes.
so here i go.

Dear Santa,
Merry Christmas ! :D
It's Christmas you see, and thus you have to grant all my wishes.
(:
Okay, you may not have to grant ALL my wishes, cos some seem really really impossible.
haha. Santa, I'm kind and reasonable. Yes yes I know I know. (:
(:
Firstly, I want to be able to cope in DHS but does not want to be a NERD at the same time.Secondly, I DEMAND happiness for all those who i love and all those who love me.(okay, maybe nobody loves me. ;[)Thirdly, I wanna grow taller !! Yes. Grow taller so that those people (points to anana and manana and blah) will not laugh at how short i am. ): Santa, I'm so pathetic. Short short short. Hence, make me grow ! I know you're invincible, so make me grow taller and show those people (points to anana and manana and blah) that i can grow. :D Fourthly, I want to have lunch with my beloved besties almost everyday after school and hope that they can excel in their own secondary school. Fifthly, I hope anana will find her NERD and PIMPLED boyfriend and manana will find her 6-PACKS boyfriend. I'm too kind to give up one of my few wishes for the both of you. I'm kind, too kind. (: Sixthly, I wanna CONTINUE to be a GUAI KIA and excel like hell in DHS. (: I know this may not happen, but I'll just have to try. Right ? Don't say left. I also hope manana can have more confidence in herself and believe she can excel. Lastly, I WANT my parents, friends and myself to be healthy and not to fall sick easily. (: (okay, lame wish).

So yuppo, these are all my wishes.
Come on, they aren't that much.
I mean, you're Santa Clause.
Invincible guy.
Or white beard oldie.
Okay, no offence.
(:
Santa, please. Grant my wishes ! :D

Love,
Chen Soh.

phew. finally finished writing.
i'm proud of myself.
these wishes are serious wishes.
so don't you dare to laugh at it or blah.
hmph.
lols.

anyway, i love this song. it's so nice.
All I want For Christmas Is You.
nice song ! :D

hohoho ! merry christmas in advance :D
may all your wishes and dreams come true. (:
love you people.
:D


No comments: