Friday, December 19, 2008

hellooooooo world. :D
so today went DHS for registration.
goodie.
the principal is like damn funny.
he talked alot.
seriously.
alot alot alot.
and he loves YELLOW.
(:
was like half sleeping while listening to the talk.
long, draggy, naggy.
i heard everything of it in the open house.
and was hearing it.
again.
anyway, i'm gonna join MEP ! :D
i am happy ! (:
i can meet bombity. :D
cool. (:
then can go overseas with bomb.
cool lah. (:
yaye. :D

bought uniform and textbooks after the boring talk.
oh yeah, i registered too. :D
there'll be like around 400 students next year.
haiz.
competition is tough.
yes.
have to study like mad.
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

anyway, an aunty helped me to measure my size.
and she gave me a damn long skirt.
seriously.
she's crazy.
she gave me size 28.
siao okay.
==
oversized.
oh yeah, and the shirt too.
so damn long and big okay.
luckily i went bras basah to exchange this afternoon.
goodie.
now the shirt is okay.
but the skirt is still long.
==
haiz.
nvm.
cos my mama's gonna help me fold. :D
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (:

btw, manana's going dhs too !
yayayayayyayayayayayyayayayay !
:D
see, i told you you can do it.
(:
and you owe me lolllipopopopopopopopopopopop.

world, i'm too happy today.
i don't know why.
hahahahahhaha
okay,
tootoo aliens.
:D









No comments: