Friday, November 20, 2009

HI.

Today's such a retarded day. Went back HGS and everything was like so retarded. Jiemin had to leave early so I was left w Ng Shushu, that retarded pok. We took alot of pics and 99.9999999% of them were crap. D: Oh yes, self-timer's really cool. 

Walked through the entire school and alot of memories just flooded into my head like BOOMZ. Time passes really quickly. One year's gone, just like that. Everything seems like ytd, so vivid and clear. Someone give me a time machine, pls

Anyw, I'm contented with my current life. Although sometimes there might be troubles here and there, we just overcome them and move on right? Left. 

Before my mind shuts down, ytd was spent w Shanice, Jes, Dawn, Shiqing and Faith. Awesome, although the movie sucks. (we watched Christmas Carol)

Lastly, Xinyu and Shanice are flying off, leaving me alone in SG, what good friends I have ^^ (WOW) Gonna keep myself occupied or else I'd rot. ):

Sleeping soon, Mum's nagging like some mad ______. (fill in the blank for me) -.-

No comments: