Thursday, September 3, 2009


"And we couldn't wait to grow up."
Hello world. :D Haha just feel like posting today. Hmmm. I like the image. It's kind of cool. So today had been fun. Netball hohoho. But lessons were boring, as usual. Then my gastric pain almost killed me lah. And Xinyu also had stomachache. D: But food saved me yay. Lessons were boring, as usual.

Then there's Science test tomorrow. I haven't even start studying for it. -.- I realised I'm kind of screwed. See, my grades are dropping. And EOYs are like coming. My trumpet playing sucks. Really quite disappointed with myself, since I love music so much. Worse thing is I can't even play scales properly. Eh soh buck up please. Please lah buck upppppp! Okay, really shall jiayou. Yes I can do it, with my sohpower yay! And everyone out there jiayou too. Woohooo.

Holidays are coming. Shall really make use of it eh. And and and I really wanna go out with Ahna, Mana, Shu, Bomb and Spoon again lah. ):

Soh, when the hell are you going to buck up?

No comments: