Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yo I'm back. This weekend had been rather unproductive. And I mean very. ): I only started my homework tonight. Booohoo. ): But handbells was great! :D

Saturday spent the whole day with bells. Morning had the recording for the Childaid Audition. And I sort of screwed up. So sorry Marlene, Debbie, Grace and Zoey. Sorry that I 连累 the whole team. Yeah really, apologise for that. Afternoon helped Mr Lim fold pamphlets and stuffs. New studio's cool. I LOVE the aircon! Heheh. Debbie and I managed to do some work there. So not bad after all. Evening was the concert, pretty cool (:

Today had the exchange yup, interesting. :B Spent half of my afternoon sleeping. Was really tired. 

Okay so this Thursday is a school holiday! Yay I love the school. (: But yeah, gonna spend it mugging like crazy. 

So yes, I am going to 


yay! :D Wait a minute, cuo liao. Wrong info lah. Haha going airport to mug.(I wrote that cos I find the picture cool)

And anyway, Xinyu jiayou for the story telling competition! Same goes to Sharon, Evangel and Jiamin. Jiayou. :D

Tomorrow's indoor test. All the best everyone! 

No comments: