Sunday, July 19, 2009


How I wish I could be on top of the world.

Hello. :D I'm back. Yesyes. Back and not front. Okay not funny eh. -.- This weekend had been rather productive. I managed to complete most of the homework(left Math assignment), played some piano, practised trumpet and finished up geog. notes. Wait, oh yes i forgot about my concert report which is due on Wed. Gosh. ): I don't know how to write a report. Wtheck is that man. -.-

Anyway, I spent 3 hours washing my blouses. Pro uh. :D So proud of myself okay! At least I didn't give up. Hehehe. But my mama said I'm hopeless. Walao. ):

Hmmm. I had a talk with my parents today. And I just realised I've wasted more than half a year already. ): Is like ZOOOOOOM. Time passes so quickly. And I can't do anything to stop it. The only way is to make full use of it. I guess it's really time to buck up. (: At the same time, I'm gonna help and listen to my mama more. Yes, I'm so guai. C:

Jiayou to everybody out there. This is just a growing process, isn't it? (:

No comments: