Thursday, May 7, 2009

happy birthday cheery! :D
heyhey, happy birthday. (: thank for for being my very very wonderful mep friend hehe. jiayou in piano and cello. you're great, just believe in yourself. (:

hello world. i am really really disappointed with myself.
here are a few reasons:

1) i screwed my freaking chinese test. urghh. i'm really very very disappointed with myself. cos chinese is something that i'm strong in and ha, it was way way below my expectations. i'm pissed with myself. cos chengyu alone 9 marks were deducted. wow wow wow. haiz. ): i'm so gonna work hard for the next chinese test. lalala. i dont care okay.

2)my trumpet! urghhh. ): pissed with myself again. it's like 3 months already and i can't play C-G well. what the hell is wrong with me. i practise everyday, but there is like no improvement, not even abit. and, it got worse. wtheck wtheck wtheck wtheck. ):):):):):):):): and i hate to disappoint people. urghhhh ):

3) i'm really quite slack in my studies nowadays. i remembered when i was in p6, i really fight man. and now, my fighting spirit is gone. like i got no goals. i have, but i don't know how to achieve it.

4) i'm disappointed that i'm disappointed with myself. cos when i got no faith, how am i supposed to fight? ;(

ha, done. :D this took me quite a long time, but it's worth it anyway. i really reflected sia. (: hehe. shall fight fight fight fight fight. (: and i wanna thank my friends for being there for me whenever i need help. thank you guys so so very much.

2.4 today. i think i did better than the last time. (: yay. :D there was a guy at the ending point cheering us on and telling us to determine till the end. i think if he did not cheer for us, i would have stopped awhile and continue. in my head i was like "determine determine!" it really worked sia. (: thanks whoever you are. (:

hey, i love this word. fight!

No comments: