Friday, March 20, 2009

WOW. MY FATHER FIXES THE LIGHTBULB HIMSELF AND I'M SO PROUD OF HIM. at least he doesn't need to hire people. i am contented and live happily. i love my family alot not because they provide me with money but love. i have true friends whom i could trust and i love them dearly. not because they are rich but because they are true to me. i lead a happy life and i'm loving it. i play the piano and i talk pluto. at least, both are talents. and i know that there are people who're suffering in this world and who are so much more unfortunate than me. thus my father educateS me to help those people when i grow up and earn money. he doesn't pamper me with all those PRATA, GUJJI, or whatever sort of branded goods. it's cool that i've never heard of DOIR or whatever shit brand it is before. probably because my family doesn't use these type of OH-SO-WONDERFUL brands. wow. :D of course, i still buy stuffs but with my own savings and i don't go around asking my parents to buy me stuffs everyday. I ASPIRE TO BE A BUSINESS WOMAN ONE DAY AND MAKE LOTS OF MONEY AND HELP THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE MUCH MORE UNFORTUNATE THAN I AM. how about you? do you have big dreams? or you just wanna go shopping everyday? until there's no money left? and you'll ask your parents for money again? by the end of the day, you only learnt how to spend money whereas i learnt to play piano, to talk pluto and of course, to love and care. how about you? you learnt nothing.

No comments: