Saturday, March 14, 2009



was feeling damn down today. most probably because of my upcoming piano exam. urghhh.. i just hope i can pass. seriously. and everytime i play a wrong note, i'll blame myself like siao. zzzzzzz. i hope the examiner is not a femlae dog. or else i'll die man. female examiners are always so harsh. hate it. anyway, the above pics are drawn by xinyu. thanks alot for cheering me up yo. :D and we're ahbengs! lol. i felt much better after seeing these pictures. thanks buddy. (: and i wanna thank ahjun too. you made me laugh like siao sia. ahahahha. she wanna introduce this tharindu guy to me. ahahahaha. i thought he was my friend from india! LOL. hope tomorrow will be a better day. goodbye world.
oh i forgot today is manana papa's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MANANA'S PAPA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :D

No comments: