Friday, February 13, 2009

wow. wow. wow.
this is my 90th post.
cool. :D
jes said my blog never write anything about hgs.
so here i go.
just last fri, i was talking to anana on msn.
and i started crying after i read anana's archives.
and we were talking about how much we missed the times we had in hgs.
i really miss hgs. all the tears, laughter and everything else.
and i miss the time we were preparing for PSLE.
and i miss the time i cried so much during the prelims.
and i miss the time i sang caihong until my voice broke while crying because of the maths paper.
and i miss the time when my bestfriends gave me the pair of monkeys and made my cry so much on my b'day.
and i miss the time when we went so crazy after psle.
and i miss the time writing all the bios.
and i miss all the good and the not so good times.
wow.
i sound really emo.
but i'm not.
i just miss hgs.
looking forward to speech day.
:D

tomorrow's vday.
spend this special day with your loved ones.
:D
i haven buy chocos yet.
urghhh. :x

tootoo plankton. :D

No comments: