Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMALINA AND BONY! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMALINA AND BONY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :D

to ama: hello ama! :D jiayou in handbells k. RGS handbells is very very good. (: all the best in whatever you and cya soon (:
to bony: aloha bony! (: jiayou in bball and excel in cedar. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

hey guys, i blogged halfway yesterday night and my lao ma demanded me to off my comp. ):
since i don't wanna waste my efforts, i shall post the post. (:


18th Feb, 2009.
helloooo world. :D
apparently, everyone's dead.
):
xinyu missed 2 days of school.
:X
and margus missed her like hell.
and he kept singing jay smelly's "xinyu"
people, you know what i mean?
anyway, xinyu, get well soon. :D

today is a good good day.
(:
i feel happy.
lalalalalala.
i think i'm so weird.
one moment i emo and the next moment i become crazy.
and i hate it when i emo.
but i emo without any reason, so i can't really help myself much.
seriously, i'm weird. ):

had mep today and i don't know if i'm gonna continue this 4 year course.
i wanna see bomb in mep and go overseas with her.
but at the same time i scared i can't cope with my work because of mep.
sian.
i don't know what to do sia. ):
people, any suggestion?

anyway, ( i stopped here cos my mama told me to off my comp. hmph)

19th Feb, 2009.
fun day. :D
SOHLALALA, SOHLALALA RAINBOW.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
I LOVE APPLES! steph, you know what i mean?
ahahahhahahahahhahaha.
so funny sia.
okok. people. i'm nuts because of C_ _ / _ _/ _ _
ahahahhahahahahahhahaha.
anyway, steph hates C_ _ / _ _/ _ _
so don't think too much. (:
steph, relax lah.

okok.
and i think fuzzy jelly is cool. (:

tooto world.

No comments: