Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hellloooo world.
:D
had the cny celebration today.
to all iverians : i'm so sorry if the mascot thing wasn't up to your expectations.
sorry sorry.

anyway, i pierced my ear ! :D
yipeeeee.
4th time okay.
gosh.
the last 3 times all closed.
haiz.
i think xinyu is an ahlian.
ahahahahhahahaa.
xinyu, don't kill me k.
:D
why ? you can ask me. :D
i think she damn paikia.
hahahahahhahaa.
:D
i'm currently very tired now.
...
i haven finish my maths assignment.
i don't know how to do it.
i suck. ):
i'm starting to be stressed.
then later all my hair fall out.
then i become botak !
then i'll become a botak soh :D
yaye !!
isn't that great ?
yes i know it's great.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
i just realised i'm talking to myself.
==
and i've no idea what the rabbit am i talking about.
zzz.
school tomorrow.
urghh.
tootoo aliens.


No comments: