Tuesday, November 25, 2008

hello world.
yes.
i changed my blogskin.
(:

woots.
changed my blogskin.
i'm proud of myself ! :D

was decomposing like hell today.
so i called yijun.
guess what, she was decomposing too.
(:
woots.
so i asked her to come to my house.
and she did. :D
cos she said 2 people rot together is better than one rotting alone.
lols.
guess what, we sang karaoke.
gosh gosh gosh.
i didn't touch that 2 microphones for like 1 yr plus ?
wasted wasted wasted.
went to youtube to find songs and we sang.
horrible horrible horrible.
my voice sucks.
seriously.
anana and manana were right, for covering their ears whenever i sang.
haha.
we blahed and blahed.
talked loads of crap.
played games too. (:
woots.
woots.
woots.

had dinner at east coast with my beloved parents and yijun.
:D
woots.
i didn't eat much.
no appetite you see.
(:

planned to go to ECP tomorrow.
but anana can't make it.
cos she got bball training at CCH.
let's wish her good luck. (:
anana, you're lucky that you have such a great friend :]
going there next Monday i guess.
woots.
woots.
woots.
i love ECP.

apparently, i can't go out these few days.
Yijun is bankrupt. she left $2 and only can receive her salary on 1st Dec.
My rubbishy friends are unavailable.
and thus, i can't go out.
gosh.
tomorrow, i'm gonna rot.
i guess i'll just entertain myself by watching taiwanese dramas. (:
go me. (:
and yes, i need to read.
blah.

okay. tootoo aliens. (:

No comments: